Fall supper, bazaar at Brandon UMC this SaturdayThe annual fall supper and bazaar of the Brandon United Methodist Women will be held this Saturday, Sept. 25, from 4:30-7:30 PM at Brandon United Methodist Church, 507 Main Street.
The ladies will be serving homemade chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, squash, green beans, salad bar and dessert. Cost is only $10 for adults, $5 for kids ages 5-12 years, and free for children age 4 and younger.
For carry-out, the UMC Women are offering quarts of chicken and noodles for $6 each, and pints of squash, potatoes and green beans for $3 each.
If more than four quarts of chicken and noodles are wanted, customers will need to place their order in advance by calling Lu at 319-310-5610.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Bazaar, dinner at St. Athanasius Sunday, Nov. 7
- Football contest grand prize winner is named
- Trick or Treat in Jesup, Saturday,October 30, 5-7 PM
- UTV accident southeast of Jesup on Oct. 16
- Vote from 7 AM to 8 PM, Tuesday, November 2
- In The Sky During November By David Voigts
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Buying Jeans”
- Reading Connection By Becky Burke, Director
- CDC approves COVID-19 booster for Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Jesup School Board Meeting- October 11, 2021
- Jesup City Council Meeting - October 18, 2021
- Design ideas to give your home a farmhouse feel
- Simple ways to incorporate reclaimed wood in your home
- How to pick paint for home interiors
- Tips before deciding to do a DIY demolition
- Must-have features in your bathroom remodel
- Security is often overlooked when setting up smart home
- Safety first with DIY electrical work
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!