Grand opening this Saturday at Legacy’s, JesupMatt and Shana Seastrand and Tesla Beau invite everyone to the grand opening of Legacy’s Bar & Grill this Saturday, Sept. 21, from 5 pm – 11 pm.
The City of Jesup has approved fencing off that portion of Young Street between the restaurant and the park. Personnel will be checking IDs and issuing wristbands, similar to the Farmers Day beer tent. Legacy’s will be cooking a limited menu to be served through the Lions’ food stand in the park pavilion or in the restaurant. Beer will also be available. The restaurant and bar will also be open for their regular customers that night.
Two bands with local roots will be playing on the pavilion stage. Dead Presidents will perform from 5–7 pm; Noah and the Hitchhikers will be on stage 7–11 pm. There is no cover charge and families with children are welcome.
Read all about the new owners of Legacy's in this week's Citizen Herald!
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Fire Association plans to replace grass trucks
- Jesup City Council Meeting • May 18, 2020
- Dollars for Scholars scholarships awarded to the Jesup Class of 2020
- Lake retiring from BCEDC
- Sec. of State partners with National Guard to keep voters safe
- In The Sky During June
- Chatting with a Tree
- Special Jesup High School graduation section
- Dale and Nancy Kies' 50th anniversary
- Park facilities open – with restrictions
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!